Effectively Servicing and Supporting the Independent Financial Advisor
This report provides actionable insights into the value that independent advisors attach to their services and support, and examines the services, tools, products, and programs that firms can deliver to win the allegiance of the increasing number of independent advisors. The findings in this report are based on an extensive, Web-based survey of 821 geographically dispersed advisory firms, all of whom are members of The Financial Planning Association (FPA). Specifically, this primary-source research will help firms:
- Evaluate the support, tools, and services the firm is providing—or planning to provide—against what independent advisors say they really want and need.
- Learn what types of support and programs actually influence an independent advisor’s decision to place assets with a firm.
- Determine what investment products independent advisors use most of the time and understand how these usage trends are likely to change in the near future.
- Understand how independent advisors approach asset allocation and portfolio construction.
- Gain a fresh perspective on the independent advisor’s attitude toward product wholesalers.
Table of Contents
For more information contact FRC today at 866-532-8009 or e-mail email@example.com